Recommended SFL Emphasis: Family Studies or Human Development
Recommended elective courses:
- SFL 260 Family Finance
- SFL 334 Adult Development and Aging in the Family
- SFL 335 Family Adaptation and Resilience
- SFL 399R Academic Internship
- SFL 403R Research Practicum
- SFL 449 Biological Foundations of Human Development
- SOC W 331 Social Welfare Policy
- SOC W 360 Social Work Practice
MS required? Generally no, but might be needed for some positions.
Ph.D. required? No.
Alumni Spotlight: Nancy Madsen (Aging and Adult Services Department Manager)